yyhh




yyyyy
11

Friday, April 9, 2010

From My Closet: Mojitos, Weekends, Dresses & Intrigue


Hello Weekend! Tonight Mario and I are celebrating the end of the week with a yummy vegan Mexican meal and Mojitos!

Today has been a great day, work was fun and now I am sorting out weekend plans. So many things to do, so little time.




Here is what I wore to work - Casual Fridays!

Blazer - Gap
Bow Top - Le Train Bleu
Jeans - Cheap Monday
Shoes- Vintage from Action Is the Fruit on Etsy.
Stag Necklace - Erica Weiner


As for the Intrigue, well...it involves one very special dress- stay tuned to find out.


2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest top and those shoes are such a find!

    And I'm intrigued by the intrigue. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, you look so cute! I love the color and shape of the top with that blazer, and your little oxfords too.. They look so perfect with this.

    ReplyDelete