yyhh




yyyyy
11

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Orbit In / The Hideaway Palm Springs

After months of rain and grey weather, I had a moment of insanity and during a rainy lunch hour after weeks of being cooped up at home and office - I booked a trip to Palm Springs. Let's just say that action may have just been the most sane thing I've done. Our trip to Palm Springs was just the thing we needed. Sun, swimming, biking and really just gorgeous scenery. It also didn't hurt that we had an amazing stay at the Hideaway (one of the Orbit In properties) this place really is just magical.

The Orbit In Palm Springs

Beautiful mid-century design.

P1060399

Cocktail hour at the poolside bar.

The Hideaway - Palm Springs

Wonderful atmosphere.

<span class=

The view from our patio space/room - where Mario and I spent time chatting and taking the scene in.

The Hideaway - Palm Springs

Amazing pool.

The Hideaway - Palm Springs


P1060401

I got a lot of relaxing done.

P1060442

Oh yeah, and they had vintage cruisers for guests to take out around town.

The Hideaway - Palm Springs

The Hideaway - Palm Springs

The Hideaway - Palm Springs

The Hideaway - Palm Springs

It really felt like I was living in a movie.

It was our first time in Palm Springs but it definitely will not be our last - I think this where we will go when the grey of the bay wears us down and we need to recharge.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those views are just glorious! sounds like you had a wonderful time away. Nothing like a vacation to make you remember what living is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the view from your patio is beautiful! And I love the vintage bikes, that really adds to the whole mood of the place. Glad you had a nice getaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful place. It's always nice to get away, and Palm Springs seems like the place to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so beautiful there I find myself craving a vacation now! I absolutely adore your bathing suit. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete