yyhh




yyyyy
11

Friday, November 11, 2011

Tahoe

Another holiday season is upon us and here in northern California the weather has finally turned fall-like. So, luckily for my Birthday weekend (over Halloween) we had sunshine and mild temperatures for our time in Tahoe.

P1070007

It's a pretty magical place. I can't wait to go back when snow season begins.

P1070047

P1070059

P1070032

We stayed at a Spa that had some pretty funky decor (southwest meets Swiss villa and grandma art on the wall)...

P1070003

but it had a fireplace and whirlpool tub - what more could you ask for? It was a much needed break after a month of high stress. Work - classes - illness - moving TWICE! It's been crazy. I'm looking forward to the winter break away from classes and I'm hoping to get back to a normal eat-sleep-work out routine.

What do you do to relax when life seems to be off balance?

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Lake Tahoe looks lovely and soothing.

    Lately, I've been relaxing by reading and watching movies. I was going to answer "video games," but really, I think they actually make me more stressed out!

    Oh, by the way, I finally used that H&M gift card from your summer giveaway and bought the cutest little cat-print dress - thank you! I'll have to wear it this weekend and snap some photos for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! The scenery looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those views are just stunning! What a great way to spend your birthday.

    Moving twice, that must have been so overwhelming! I hope you are finally settled in!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellissimo posto, bellissime foto!
    Bacio, Fer.

    ReplyDelete