yyhh




yyyyy
11

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Etsy Shop of the Week: Pagan Poetry

Based out of Paris, Pagan Poetry is designed and handmade by the lovely Diane.

I fell in love with Diane's designs the second I saw her wearing her items on wardrobe remix, and to my amazement they were- and are for sale in her Etsy shop, Pagan Poetry. You can also read her blog here.

Her pieces and drawings have an organic aesthetic - the pieces are tactile and the colors are natural, earthy, and really so very unique.

Here are some of the pieces available now at Pagan Poetry.



Diane writes that the latest collection is inspired by:

"Native American tales. All this objects are trying to recreate a tiny imaginary civilization and its cultural artifact. Unusual objects with discrete details, drawings on leather and ethnological references. As changing as the snow: minuscule, almost imperceptible, but always striking."

Last year I was lucky enough to get myself a pair of her Whale Leggings. They are a part of my wardrobe that I treasure. My unprofessional photos do not do these wonderful leggings justice. They are beautifully and carefully hand painted - you can really tell how much care went into creating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment