yyhh




yyyyy
11

Monday, February 15, 2010

Laurel Canyon girls...

Lately I've been obsessed with late 60's styles- the Laurel Canyon look. I am loving high waisted jeans, bold floral prints, macrame belts, lacy trimmings, flowy little dresses and big messy hair and bangs! If only I could get the look down just right.

Here are some ladies that did.





I will need to make a stop here: Laurel Canyon Vintage in NYC.

63 Thompson St. , New York, NY 10012


I am so happy that this shop exists.


Photo from the shop.

3 comments:

  1. I'm all for bold florals, lacy bits, flowing dresses and messy hair! Have fun experimenting, can't wait to see your stylish results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of that shop before. Huh! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes- I really want to make a stop there- they also run a vintage shop called Chelsea Girl. : )

    ReplyDelete