yyhh




yyyyy
11

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rain, shoes, haircuts.

I don't know what it is about rainy days that really just set my mind wandering. SO many things to think about, plan, or just to day dream about. I spent the sunny weekend indoors re-arranging the bedroom and watching (and at times assisting) Mario and our friend build the new wardrobe. The room is coming along nicely - I am getting excited about adding the finishing touches:putting up my framed vintage map of Paris, my black and white pictures from the last Europe trip, and hunting for that perfect nightstand and lamp.


While cleaning out the closet I found so many undeveloped rolls of photos. I do not remember what is on most of them! It's going to be a lot of fun sitting down to go through them once they are developed. I am hoping that there are some nice ones to frame.


I also found lots of developed pictures I had forgotten about placed at the bottom of a pile in old shoe boxes.


The pictures are not quite ancient, most are from 2006 or 2007, but I look so different. I had short, short hair. Well, short for me. But this has made me want to cut my hair. I think it looks a lot better on me than long hair, but I don't know It has taken me so long to get my hair to its current length that I am hesitant to chop it all off!



What do you think? Short or leave it as is?
*******************************************************

I am also working on a plan to tackle the next room in our little place that needs some help-the bathroom. It really needs a new mirror and tons of organizers for under the sink. I am hoping it doesn't rain this weekend so that we can go to the Alameda vintage and antique flea. It would be great to find a cool old mirror to replace the standard rectangle that hangs in there now.


If anyone has any tips for organizing or decorating a bathroom please share! I want to put up wallpaper too, but I'm afraid it will just warp.


No comments:

Post a Comment