yyhh




yyyyy
11

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge!

I have just begun the Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge. I learned about this from the Chic on the Cheap blog- it is a challenge started on The Small Fabric of My Life Blog.

Here are the guidelines:

Choose ten items of clothing from your wardrobe and mix and match them for five days between Monday March 1st and Friday March 5th. You can have any combination of shoes, dresses, skirts, tops and jackets as long as it adds up to ten individual items. You are also allowed five accessories which include jewellery, scarves, bag, belts etc.
Underwear and hosiery do not come under the ten items and five accessories!

So I am already committed to two days worth of outfits it is a good thing I chose well! I will track the outfits and post photos here. I will need to photograph Monday's outfit of black skirt- blouse- cardigan, and black flats!

Tuesday (today's) outfit posted earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment