yyhh




yyyyy
11

Monday, March 15, 2010

Time,Time,Time...& Surprises

Did everyone survive the time change? I am being dramatic - but Monday mornings are never easy for me and this didn't help.

I would much rather have slept in, had some coffee, and spent the morning reading on
Story South - or, having brunch with Mario like we did yesterday.



But, overall today was pretty good for a Monday. And, when I got home from work I found the sweetest thing. I received the 'I Love Your Blog Award' from Chic on the Cheap. This is the nicest compliment, because as this is a personal blog (I used to work on another 'industry' related blog) I never really thought I would have many readers, let alone such nice readers! It has been great getting to know such super sweet and super stylish ladies via blog. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment