yyhh




yyyyy
11

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Awards


This morning I received the Cherry On Top Award, from the lovely Franca of Oranges and Apples. It has made my morning brighter, especially since the rain has decided to just keep on coming.




Thank you so much Franca!

As, part of accepting the award you are to list 3 things you like about yourself. This is so hard! I cheated and asked Mario what he liked about me - because I just don't know. So here goes 1. My quirky sense of humor 2. My generosity 3. My general optimistic outlook about things. Hmm, I think I agree with number 1 the most.

I pass the award on to:




Now off to make some more coffee and maybe some cookies...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I think your 3 things are lovely!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete