yyhh




yyyyy
11

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Mociun Dress

A little while back, I was lucky enough to get my hands on a Mociun dress that I had been searching for. Thanks to wonderful blogger Anabela of Fieldguided and one super sweet reader Eve, who just so happened to have that Mociun dress of my dreams. You can read about that here.

As luck would have it, she has another Mociun dress available and I thought to pass the word along. It is the tie front dress in the fake weave pattern with full skirt and it is a size small.



If anyone is interested please contact me for more details and I'll put you in touch.

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, that is a really delicious dress. Too bad I'm too big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'd love to learn more about this if it's still available. Love the print!

    I am at amb2109 at Columbia dot edu

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete