yyhh




yyyyy
11

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dear Creatures - Creatures of Comfort


I spent the day on the couch today. I am sick yet again. I wholly blame our wet chilly weather. And, of course, I get sick on a sunny ( though still chilly ) day. Anyhow no outfit photo for the day - as my pj's are not picture friendly - sweatshirt, old sweat pants and an old New York City tee. I am also wearing a pair of Mario's huge grey socks. Fancy.

I am looking forward to the first day that I can wear my new Dear Creatures Captain dress (pictured below)



I know, I know, I've blogged Dear Creatures before, but I can't help myself when in comes to their clothes. I love them all.



The Stripes Dress ( the Skipper Dress) is so adorable! And, I would love to get my hands on the Cherbourg dress, the ruffled collar is just too cute.

I'm a little bit stripes crazed. So it's no wonder that I am loving the new basics line at Creatures of Comfort. STRIPES! They look seriously soft and comfy too!




I love the Creatures of Comfort site, it's one of my go to sites before I go out thrifting. They always carry interesting pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment