I wish I could hang with these girls. Garfunkle and Oates. They are totally silly and cute and fun and oh yeah, we could play the ukelele and sing songs around a campfire, make s'mores, wear cute shoes, make friendship bracelets, have sleepover parties watch Teen Witch for the 100th time...
Monday, April 19, 2010
Garfunkle and Oates
I wish I could hang with these girls. Garfunkle and Oates. They are totally silly and cute and fun and oh yeah, we could play the ukelele and sing songs around a campfire, make s'mores, wear cute shoes, make friendship bracelets, have sleepover parties watch Teen Witch for the 100th time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh I saw them this winter. They were mostly funny in person - especially "this party just took a turn for the douche"
ReplyDeleteFunny! I just youtubed for "this party just took a turn for the douche" : )
ReplyDeleteI know! They are so cute and funny! The blonde one was in an episode of Pushing Daisies which only make me love her more!
ReplyDelete