yyhh




yyyyy
11

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Bow Blouse

Busy busy day, but I had a moment of indulgence while making dinner. I made a pasta with caramelized figs in a garlic wine reduction, and to top it all off a vegan "feta" (made with walnuts, olive oil, crumbled tofu, lots of basil, salt, and a squeeze of lemon juice.) The dish is my own recipe - and one that I've been fine tuning for quite some time. It was delicious. And, of course we devoured it before taking any pictures! Next time- I'm so glad that figs are back!

Here is outfit # 2 with the Dear Creatures 'Bow Blouse' for the outfit challenge.

P1040458

P1040443

Bow Blouse from Dear Creatures, London Lux Harem Trousers from LaMixx on etsy, and shoes are from Anthro.

4 comments:

  1. Again, loving your proportions, and your shoes!

    Your pasta dish sounds delish, I'd love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blouse is adorable, and I love the shape when paired with those pants.

    ReplyDelete