yyhh




yyyyy
11

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Outfitted

I've been pretty lazy about posting outfit photos as of late, but honestly I just don't have much time. Things are pretty hectic and we have several small trips coming up, one to the central coast next weekend, and then NYC! After that, I'm trying to get it together to go to LA to visit my sis. Too much too little time. It's amazing how October just snuck up on us!

Here are some autumnal outfits:

P1050574

Top - Thrift, Jeans - topshop from years ago, Shoes - vintage via action is the fruit.

Fallish

Jacket - Anthro, Top - Ancient UO, Trousers - Zara, Shoes - vintage via action is the fruit.

Tonight we are off to Cobb's Comedy Club in the city to go see Kristen Schaal! Mel!

6 comments:

  1. Love your second look -- the cropped jacket and detailing on the blouse = perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I can never pull of trousers like that, so you can rock them for the both of us ;)

    Ooh, by the way, I seem to remember from past posts that you avoid gluten--Champs and Babycakes both have gluten-free vegan cookies and treats! The gluten-free pignolis at Champs are to die for, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the trousers! I'm looking out for a similar pair myself, might have to try Zara. Hope Kristen Schaal was good, I saw her last year and nearly laughed my face off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fall looks, I especially love your trousers and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, NYC!

    I adore the 2nd look. So hardcore.

    I love Kristen Schaal. What a lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog through 5678 Vintage & I really like it! I'm glad you mentioned New England because that's the reason I came to check your blog out. :) That second outfit is just perfect.

    x
    Michal

    ReplyDelete