yyhh




yyyyy
11

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm on board - Smashion online re-sale fashion!

Every once in a while I am approached by companies wanting to advertise on this blog- and up until now I have always said no. I do talk-up, and share about my favorite products, designers, and foods - but I do so because I like them and/or use them. I feel that for me to take on advertising, or to trade services for blog promotion- I really need to stand behind said product or service.

Enter Smashion. I received an email asking if I would be interested in learning more about them and in sharing about the site on my blog - and they asked if I would like to do an interview. After looking into their site, I had to say yes. I can't believe I didn't hear about them sooner. Smashion is an online re-sale site, that unlike ebay or etsy is very fashion focused as it's specifically for the re-sale of clothing and accessories. The best thing is that they don't charge fees to sell. It is also a fashion networking site with a style gallery, forum, and blog.

It's such a fantastic idea- how could I not support this? I mean it's really cool that many a like minded stylish lady can sell items, purchase items, and share outfits and tips - all in one place. The one thing that I would like to see on Smashion is a trade section or option - where you can trade some items, rather than sell or purchase. But, overall I'm excited about the possibilities . And, they were lovely enough to do a little interview which will be posted in their lounge soon, but for now you can read interviews with other bloggers. I'm really excited to start selling my non-vintage wears on Smashion as well- though it may have to wait until after the holidays.

Speaking of which, I just finished the last bit of grocery shopping for our Thanksgiving dinner. It's coming. I can't wait to start cooking and of course eating. Are you excited yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment